Our mission is to
We want to be able to
- Improve our knowledge of how a patient’s own cells can repair bone and cartilage damage.
- Choose the cells from the patient that will best repair and regenerate the damaged joint.
- Create personalised scaffolds for growing the patient’s new cells.
- Improve our understanding of how the re-implanted cells work.
- Support the widespread use of the innovative techniques
- Simplify the treatments and improve their effectiveness.
How our Research is carried out
Across the UK the team of surgeons, doctors and scientists are working together with patients on seven Work Packages .